May 26th to the 30th
Mt. Shasta – CA 2020
Juice fasting or juicing for an extended period of time is one of the most powerful practices that we have available today as it has the power to detox, nourish and revitalize the whole system at the same time. It is also a great ally in preparing us for longer periods of water fasting.
Even though we believe that shorter juicing periods can be beneficial for detoxing purposes, the 5 days of juicing in a retreat setting is the minimum period to allows us to open to receive spiritual realizations for clarity, healing and more.
Only locally sourced and organically grown produce
Having produce that has being cultivated in this particular way has a particular effect in our awareness, enhances our connection with the land which grounds us and opens us to receive the healing and nourishing aspects of the food.
During this retreat we’ll serve mostly fruits with the option of salads with raw vegetables occasionally.
- Retreat starts on August 26th at 8am and breakfast will be served at 9am.
- Throughout the retreat we’ll give discourses on juicing, it’s properties, it’s relation to the healing and awakening processes and other related topics.
- Introductory discourses on Healing and the importance of food on the spiritual path.
- We’ll gather 3 times a day for a group meditation session.
- Optional daily Light Yin Asana practice will be offered to aid the process.
- Weather and conditions permitting we’ll also offer optional light hikes in Nature that also aid the process.
- We’ll be breaking the fast with the appropriate transitional foods on the morning of the 30th.
- Retreat ends on August 30th at 4pm, dinner will still be offered that evening for the ones that would like to join.
This retreat requires patience, calmness and tranquility to really take advantage and receive the benefits of this week long process. Some experience occasional tiredness and some experience occasional bursts of energy. Regardless the feeling this is a calm and quiet retreat where we promote introspection and we’ll give you lots of personal quiet time. Unnecessary conversations and chatting with friends and the group will be discouraged outside meal and discourse times.
No phones, computers, books or anything that contains input to the mind will be allowed; only a blank notebook for the ones that would like to take notes during discourses will be acceptable.
If you have any health conditions please let us know before registering and we’ll consider your attendance carefully.
If you have any questions please let us know.
After registration you’ll receive an email with guidelines on how to prepare for the retreat.